Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 5 mins
Total Time: 10 mins
Serving: 6 servings per recipe
Four ounces of leftover chicken, beef, or fish
One sliced red bell pepper
One cup lettuce
One tbsp mayonnaise or low-sodium ranch
Four ounces of cream cheese
Three 7″ flour or corn tortillas
1. On the tortilla, spread cream cheese.
2. Place lettuce leaves and lay the beef and pepper slices on them.
3. Mayonnaise or a low-sodium ranch dressing is to be used as a spread.
4. Each tortilla should be rolled up like a jelly roll.
5. Split it in half and wrap it in plastic to keep it together.
6. Refrigerate for 6-8 hours.