Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
Total Time: 20 mins
Serving: Serves 4 (1 serving = 4 ounces)
Tilapia 16 ounces
julienned carrots 1 cup
julienned celery ¾ cup
sliced green onions ½ cup
grated orange peel (zest) 2 tsp.
Orange juice 4 tsp.
Ground black pepper 1 tsp.
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Combine carrots, celery, green onions, and orange zest in a small cup.
3. Tilapia should be cut into four equal parts. 4 big squares of foil were torn off and sprayed with a nonstick
4. Place 14 vegetables slightly off-center on each foil piece, then top with the fish. Next, 1 teaspoon of orange
juice is squirted on top of each. Season with black pepper ground.
5. To make an envelope or pouch, fold the foil over, crimp the ends, and place the foil packets on a baking
sheet. Preheat the oven to 355°F and bake for 12 minutes (3–5 minutes longer if the fish is thick). When the
fish is finished, it can quickly split with a fork.
6. Remove the pouches from the pouches and position them directly on the plates. Due to the steam, use
caution when opening.